When you are about to buy a web hosting plan, you can either go for a monthly plan or a yearly plan.
Though you can save some money by going with an annual plan, there are some situations when you don’t want to buy the annual plan. Here are the situations.
- You don’t have enough money to invest on the yearly plan.
- You are not sure whether you will be running the blog/site or not in future.
- You may need to change the hosting provider after few months.
These points work practically in favor of once-a-month payment. Besides, if you get stuck in a year-long payment, you don’t have any other choice but to continue with the same hosting company.
So it’s better to go with monthly web hosting plan in some situations.
Not all the top web hosting companies offer the monthly plan. Here I’ll be sharing a list of 10 best web hosting companies that accept month to month payment.
1. HostGator – Get First Month Hosting For Just $0.01!
HostGator is one of the most famous web hosting providers that offer monthly web hosting plans. It’s so confident about its services that it offers the first month hosting for only $0.01. That means you can buy HostGator hosting plans with features like unlimited domains, unmetered bandwidth, one click installs, etc for only one cent. All you have to do is, use the coupon “HL1CENTHOSTING” while signing up.
- 99.99% up-time
- Great technical support
- 45 days back money guarantee
- 1-click script installs
To get HostGator monthly hosting, select 1 month from Billing Cycle when you are in “HostGator Order Form” page.
You can buy HostGator hosting via PayPal or Credit Card.
2. A2Hosting – Fastest Hosting With Several Payment Options
A2Hosting offers high speed, consistency, and backing for beginners who are starting their first venture. The Turbo servers of A2Hosting will make your site 20X faster. You can avail the facility of free account migrations with easy to use control panel.
- Anytime money back guarantee
- 20x faster servers
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Reliable support system
A2Hosting allows one-month web hosting. Just choose 1 Month from billing cycle. It costs $9.99 per month.
You can pay your bill through Credit Card, PayPal, 2CheckOut, Check or MO, Bank Transfer, Skrill, PayULatam (Argentina, Brasil, Colombia, Mexico, Peru), CCAvenue (India).
3. DreamHost – Month to Month Hosting With A Free Domain
DreamHost is an award-winning web hosting company that has been in business since 1997. This web hosting service is a right choice for eCommerce websites, personal blogs, startups, or any other sites. It offers month to month web hosting with a free domain name.
- Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
- Unlimited domain hosting
- United Email accounts
- SSL/TLS Certificates in control panel
- Reliable services with no extra set up costs
DreamHost offers 3 type of plans which include 3-year, 1-year and monthly payment plans. The month-to-month plan starts at $10.95. You will have right to use to almost all the features except a unique IP address.
You can pay your bill via Credit Card.
4. ASmallOrange – Most Affordable Web Hosting Provider
ASmallOrange is a reliable and affordable web hosting company. It offers advanced server hardware. All the service plans include WordPress optimized servers along with Weebly cloud hosting for simple site building options. It month-to-month services include almost all the highlights of the service.
- Secure and reliable services
- Solid State Drive (SSD) Servers for 15x Performance
- Knowledgeable support system centered in the USA
- Unrestricted Email accounts
Some of the features are not included in monthly plans including free domain names and unlimited website access. ASmallOrange provides 4 types of services –Tiny, Small, Medium, and Large. The month-to-month plan starts at $5, which is quite affordable for newbies. The Tiny plan doesn’t support.
You can pay your bill through PayPal or Credit Card.
5. Site5 – Best Web Host For Designers & Developers
The consumer-oriented interface of Site5 assists you in managing all the aspects of your hosting account. The monthly plan of Site5 is expensive than other service providers and cost $10.95 or $13.95 per month according to the plan you select. The hostBasic plan does not offer month-to-month payment system while other two plans Pro and Turbo support it.
- Free migration to other sites
- Good Backup
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 45 days money back guarantee
The Site5 provides you all the salient features of the hosting service in month-to-month payment option. You can also avail yearly or two-yearly paying option in hostPro and hostPro+Turbo plan. You can choose monthly option at the time of payment.
You can pay the bill via Credit Card or PayPal.
6. JustHost – Budget Web Hosting
JustHost provides you world-class experience with all the enhanced features in your budget. It is managed by Endurance International Group which operates hosts like HostGator. It has unlimited data transfer and domain hosting along with zero setup cost and instant site builder.
It offers monthly web hosting plans that $7.99 per month.
JustHost accepts Credit Card and PayPal payment.
7. GreenGeeks – Eco-Friendly Web Hosting
With GreenGeeks, you will get hundreds of unlimited features along with fully loaded web hosting plan in a budget. It has multiple site building and marketing tools. Secure and technically advanced hosting services will add up to its attributes.
- Google Apps integration
- Top-tier performance with advanced technology
- Free website migration and domain name
- Faster Page loads and enhanced security
- 24/7/365 US-based customer support
Its monthly plan is costlier than others. It has a single plan with all the added features in it. This plan is inclusive of all the unique attributes offered at a great discount.
GreenGeeks accepts Credit Card and PayPal.
8. eHost – Affordable Web Host With A Free Domain
With eHost, you can get valuable full-featured services providing a single web hosting plan. The plan combines powerful control panel along with Ad credits and CMS tools for building a beautiful website.
- Plans contain $100 worth Google Adwords and Yahoo & Bing credits
- 45-day money back guarantee
- 24/7 phone, chat, and email support
- Drag and drop site builder tool
- cPanel control and Google Webmaster tools to setup site
eHost provides a single plan worth $100 Value features. At the monthly cost of $2.75, the website provides superior quality built-in templates and SEO tools. The plans divide into 3 types namely, Design, Marketing, and Support Suites.
eHost accepts Credit Card or PayPal payment.
9. Arvixe – Linux Web Hosting
Arvixe is another enhanced web hosting company with no hidden cost in their plans. With unmatched trustworthiness, class, and affordability, Arvixe is one of those best performing hosting company. It gives you the automatic setting of accounts once you are done with final billing.
- unrestricted data transfer, storage and email accounts
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Free site builder and online store
- Easy control panel along with expert support staff
- 99.9% uptime
The plans are divided into two categories namely- Personal Class and Personal Class Pro. For month-to-month payment, you need to pay $7 in the case of PC plan and $10 in PCP plan. There is no compromise on the quality features provided by the company.
You can make your payment via PayPal or Credit Card.
10. HostWinds – Web Host For Small Businesses
At Hostwinds, the customer will be provided with fast servers and properly managed accounts. This web hosting service provides quality aspects at low prices along with no downtime and excellent customer support.
- Through the night backups
- Softaculous auto-installer script
- 99.99% uptime
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth
- Faster servers
There are three plans namely- Basic, Advanced, and Ultimate. All three have 4 types of payments system of 1, 3, & 6 months and 1 year. For month to month cost you need to pay $6.50 (Basic), $7.50 (Advanced) and $8.50 (Ultimate) in respective plans.
Available payment methods are Credit Card, PayPal, Skrill (MoneyBookers), and Bitcoin.
So start with your own website with the month-to-month plans. Now you know very well about all those web hosting services which provide you periodic payment facility in your budget.
If you know any other companies that accept month-to-month payment system, then please let us know in the comments below.